Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renewing Grant - Kery CoCo

Options
  • 09-07-2010 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Can anyone help...

I've passed all my exams and now need to apply for my 2nd year grant, what do I do?

I posted off the form they sent me earlier and it mentioned they needed the results.

Do I need the official UCC ones, can an internet print of them be used? Do I have to put anything else in the envelope with it?

I'll be phoning Kerry CoCo Monday but would be grateful if someone could help out before then.

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Celtise

In case you still need an answer, I was UCC/KCC the last four years and I only ever sent in a print out of the results when I got them and maybe just a note saying what/who you are and I never had any problems.

Advertisement