Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

withdraw from paddypower???

Options
  • 09-07-2010 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

Simple question and prob best place to find out.... I have money in my online account, if I go into a bookies can I withdraw money from it???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭todolist

You'll need to bring your online user name and password plus some form of ID such as a driving licence or passport.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

todolist wrote: »
    You'll need to bring your online user name and password plus some form of ID such as a driving licence or passport.

This is true if you wish to register a cash card with them (as in withdraw cash from their shops)

Alternatively you can request a cheque from them. Just go on to the paddypower.com homepage and on the top right click 'live help' and discuss it with them.

Advertisement