Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Hero MMS

Options
  • 09-07-2010 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Having problems with my MMS messages on my Hero. When I first got the phone I could get MMS messages but recently they won't come through. I get a message saying download instead but the downloads always fail.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Orlee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

What network are you on?
    Are you using a stock ROM, or have you flashed a custom ROM?

I am on Vodafone, and the MMS seems to work intermittently.
    MMS messages don't automatically work on some of the custom ROMs

I also think that running MarketEnabler (and probably Market Access) can affect MMS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

I'm on three with a stock ROM

It was working when I first got the phone and now doesn't seem to be. I haven't changed any settings that would affect it (I think!)

If you haven't done it, it's probably worth checking the settings, in case they were accidentally changed/deleted

They are in a post located here

Just looked at that post and see that you had already thanked the OP, so I guess that's not much use to you.

Don't think I am of much help, I'm afraid. The only other thing is that I don't think MMS works over Wifi, so you can't be connected to wifi at the time you are sending/receiving

Advertisement