Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgraduate Teaching Begins when?

Options
  • 09-07-2010 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Got accepted into Trinity to do an MSc in 2010/2011. Can anybody tell me when teaching will start? It is a taught programme by the way! I was looking at the college calender but either I'm blind or its not there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Same time as most other teaching, 27th September.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Teaching term has never begun when Michelmas term starts! A handful of courses start back a bit earlier than usual (normally ones with a lot of practical elements and placements, e.g. nursing), but for everyone else, teaching kicks off Sept 27th.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Goosewad

My course is starting on September 13th, I don't know if this holds for all postgrad courses...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

claire h wrote: »
    Teaching term has never begun when Michelmas term starts! A handful of courses start back a bit earlier than usual (normally ones with a lot of practical elements and placements, e.g. nursing), but for everyone else, teaching kicks off Sept 27th.

Oops, you're absolutely right, updating my original post to reflect that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭ScissorPaperRock

My taught MSc seems to start on the 6th.

Edit: of September

• Advertisement
Advertisement