Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nurses timetable

Options
  • 09-07-2010 1:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hey!

Jus wondering does anybody have an idea if what last years first year nurses timetable was like! I am starting in September and was just looking for an idea. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 ELISHA82

Hi cm

u got in!!!! Thats brilliant well done! Ive sent u a private message.

Congrats

Xxx Elisha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cocoxloco

I heard its alot of hours... is that true:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

cocoxloco wrote: »
    I heard its alot of hours... is that true:eek:

If you go to the LYIT website, Courses and then pick the nursing course your doing it tells you at the side of each module how many class hours per week each has :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 ELISHA82

Hi cocoxloco

Yep its alot of hours supposed to be 35 hours a wk but it won't be that long in college, classes will get cut if theirs 2 many of them & the tutors wont keep ya if their finished with their lesson. We got a half day on a fri 2 in 1st yr, goin into 2nd yr now so not sure what my timetable will be.

But when you go out to placement it will be 35 hours a wk. placement is very tiring but its where you'l learn the most.

Any questions give me a shout.

Elisha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cocoxloco

ELISHA82 wrote: »
    Hi cocoxloco

Yep its alot of hours supposed to be 35 hours a wk but it won't be that long in college, classes will get cut if theirs 2 many of them & the tutors wont keep ya if their finished with their lesson. We got a half day on a fri 2 in 1st yr, goin into 2nd yr now so not sure what my timetable will be.

But when you go out to placement it will be 35 hours a wk. placement is very tiring but its where you'l learn the most.

Any questions give me a shout.

Elisha
    Thanks Elisha:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 terrified

hi would it be possible for someone to post copy of this years nursing timetable up.cant make head nor tail of mine?am i in to 7.30 some nites?? not alone terrified but totally confused now.not in college 2 day as attending funeral at 12 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭dee o gee

terrified wrote: »
    hi would it be possible for someone to post copy of this years nursing timetable up.cant make head nor tail of mine?am i in to 7.30 some nites?? not alone terrified but totally confused now.not in college 2 day as attending funeral at 12 :(

Im not doing nursing but Id imagine that theres a 1 missing before the 7.30 which would make it 17.30 your finished at. Hope it helps in some way, Im sure someone else will be along to help.

Advertisement