Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfriend's Birthday Present!

Options
  • 09-07-2010 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

My girlfriend's birthday is coming up and I'm not sure what to get her. She is going to be 20 and quite stylish. I was thinking about a really good purse or maybe an average handbag, what do you think? Looking to spend between E100 and E130.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Jennyfer

Newbridge Silver! They have a fabulous range of bracelets, like the Pandora ones, within your budget. You'd prob get the bracelet and matching necklace actually. My boyf bought me one a while back and I was deeelighted! They're really nice. I think any girl would be chuffed.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Moved from tLL to Gift & Festivity & Party Ideas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 spierce1

Thanks Jennifer,

But I already got her a Newbridge necklace about a month ago for our 6 month anniversary. And she thinks she's getting a Pandora one so I was thinking a nice purse or handbag? any suggestions?

Thanks...

House of Fraser in Dundrum have a good range of purses and handbags, if you're near that area. Im sure one of the staff members would give you a hand picking out a nice one for her.

Thanks, dunno if I'll be able to get out to Dundrum though. Do you know any other places, in town preferably. Also do House of Fraser have a website? What do you think of Paul's Boutique stuff, as I was thinking I could probably get a nice handbag and purse for her for around 120 or so.

• Advertisement

Im not too sure if they have a website here. What about BT2s on Grafton Street?? Or Arnotts, theyve a great range in there.

Pauls Boutique stuff is lovely I think, just had a quick look there. They stock it in BT2s.

Yeah I'm going to go in and have a look there over the weekend. Thanks for your help, any particular brands you'd recommend?

Oh God I dunno, there are so many to choose from! :eek:

No problem, happy shopping!

Advertisement