Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnet in Rush

Options
  • 08-07-2010 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭

Anyone using Magnet in Rush? I'm moving to Rush soon and looking at them as my BB provider, I am a heavy user for work and downloads.

What speeds are you getting?

What is the reliability like?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

fayer wrote: »
    Anyone using Magnet in Rush? I'm moving to Rush soon and looking at them as my BB provider, I am a heavy user for work and downloads.

On the Rush exchange we have the up to 8.1Mb services with 800kb upload. Its the Swift service.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Gautama

Word of warning:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=66829693#post66829693

Gautama wrote: »

This is a little unfair. The outage this morning was an eircom outage.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭bambam

On the Rush exchange we have the up to 8.1Mb services with 800kb upload. Its the Swift service.

Would you have a link for that? thanks.

bambam wrote: »
    Would you have a link for that? thanks.

No link sadly, we are not pushing this at the moment. Would you like a call?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

Hi Rory,

Thanks, can you tell me how the signup process go's? Do I need to contact Eircom first myself to have the line in the house turned back on; and then order from you?

I'm aware its "up to" 8Mb, any stats on what users are actually getting?

On the Swift package dose the no download limit still apply?

Steve

Hi Rory,

Thanks, can you tell me how the signup process go's? Do I need to contact Eircom first myself to have the line in the house turned back on; and then order from you?

I'm aware its "up to" 8Mb, any stats on what users are actually getting?

On the Swift package dose the no download limit still apply?

Steve

1. You need to sign up with eircom first for the phone line only.
    2. There is no way of knowing. Its down to the; distance and quality of the line.
    3. No download limit (FUP....we have never invoked this).

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Gautama

This is a little unfair. The outage this morning was an eircom outage.

I'm home and I still don't have access! 48 hours.. . I'm paying for this. I'm paying for nothing. Now THAT's unfair.

Gautama wrote: »
    I'm home and I still don't have access! 48 hours.. . I'm paying for this. I'm paying for nothing. Now THAT's unfair.

This is madness....please give us your details so we can help you? We are still awaiting these details.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

1. You need to sign up with eircom first for the phone line only.
    2. There is no way of knowing. Its down to the; distance and quality of the line.
    3. No download limit (FUP....we have never invoked this).

Thanks Rory.

• Advertisement
Advertisement