Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mini moto chain???

Options
  • 07-07-2010 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

hi does anyone know where in dublin i can get a 6mm chain for a mini moto:confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,005 ✭✭✭Wossack

up north, but maybe a good start..?

http://www.crossan.co.uk/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Mino motos are the scurge of the earth,I HATE THEM

Stupid poxy 1 with a kid on it, came right out in front of me and the missus in her car and we nearly wiped the kid out and a lamp post too trying to avoid it.

They should all be rounded up and burned.:mad:

P.S-Im an experienced biker wth 15 years on bikes,just incase anyone thinks Im anti bike.
    I just bloody well HATE these mini moto pieces of crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

paddy147 wrote: »
    Mino motos are the scurge of the earth,I HATE THEM

Stupid poxy 1 with a kid on it, came right out in front of me and the missus in her car and we nearly wiped the kid out and a lamp post too trying to avoid it.

They should all be rounded up and burned.:mad:

P.S-Im an experienced biker wth 15 years on bikes,just incase anyone thinks Im anti bike.
    I just bloody well HATE these mini moto pieces of crap.

+1 and I hate the muppets that buy them for their kids thinking thats what they're for :mad:

They're dangerous, unregulated and the sale of them should be banned in Ireland.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

You both realise that mini motos are actually raced in this country and aren't just used by scangers on roads right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

KamiKazi wrote: »
    You both realise that mini motos are actually raced in this country and aren't just used by scangers on roads right?

I realise that but the majority of the use they get here has nothing to do with racing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,005 ✭✭✭Wossack

wouldnt argue that the selling needs to be legislated (as they're covered by the same rules with regards riding them as normal bikes), but dont think thats what this thread is about..!

give the lad the benefit of the doubt an all that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

KTRIC wrote: »
    I realise that but the majority of the use they get here has nothing to do with racing.

So because some people abuse them, legitimate riders of them should be punished. :confused:

There already illegal to use in public so why would they care about buying them when there banned?

I wonder if Rossi would be where he is today if he wasn't on a minimoto from a young age.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

What pitch is the chain?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

my bro had a mini moto , was always fixing it , the chain and bearings ,

got a decent chain on ebay take a look

Advertisement