Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have repeated a year in college; will I have to apply for the grant all over again?

Options
  • 07-07-2010 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Okay people,

in 2008/2009 I got accepted into college as a mature student (independent mature student in DCU) Unfortunately I became sick and had to repeat a year (was certified).

After repeating the year I successfully passed, and am now progressing to the next year.

The question is, do I have to complete and return the normal standard application form, or can I complete and return the renewal form to the VEC?

On that note... If I have to send the standard form... do I post all the documentation again?

''P.S I emailed the VEC and will let you know what they say when they get back to me'' ....or if they do.

Thanks guys, all help appreciated very much!!! :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Katniss everMean

No you don't have to reapply to them. You just have to send them your results, letter saying you are registered for next year, and done.

Advertisement