Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Coombe

Options
  • 07-07-2010 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Hi all have to go to the coombe with my partner this week. Just wondering is there parking and if so is it nuts have a morning apointment..
    Cheers and thanks..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

There is a car park in the grounds, get there early as traffic into the carpark can be mental coming from both ends of the road. It's pay parking...

The day I went into labour my partner was sent home that evening and came in at 4am, left at 12.30pm and was charged 26 euro for parking :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

There is a car park in the grounds, get there early as traffic into the carpark can be mental coming from both ends of the road. It's pay parking...

The day I went into labour my partner was sent home that evening and came in at 4am, left at 12.30pm and was charged 26 euro for parking :(

Thanks, I suppose since they have to make money from somewhere seeing as the HSE give them F-all:rolleyes::rolleyes: Have an early appointment so hope to get in and out..

You'll be there ages... I'm sorry!! I had an afternoon appointment (1.15pm) and I didn't get out of there till after 5pm...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Is it possible for you to get a bus or use the luas? From what i've heard you could be waiting 3 or 4 hours. My first app is at 10 and I don't expect to be finished before lunch time.

Hi Op,
    Are first was today appointment for 9.00am got there for 8.30am was a good few spaces available we left at 11.30. All was well and parking was €2.50.
    All the best they are a great growd up there...

• Advertisement

Fair play! Hope you got to see baby??? They are really good up there :)

Fair play! Hope you got to see baby??? They are really good up there :)

Thanks sure did very surreal moment i must say :D:D thanks again..

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Sweenball

Has anyone parked on the street directly outside the Coombe? Is it pay & display ? Cheers

Yes, it's pay & display, my partner had to park there a few times when I was in

Advertisement