Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free information

Options
  • 07-07-2010 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,543 ✭✭✭

I will starting tomorrow to put up selections from a very well know tipster who I have joined to see what he's like, joined a few weeks ago and would say he's level if lucky, now he is well know and charges nearly 2k for a years membership.
    the reason I am doing this is because I don't believe he is any better than Hugh Taylor( who I am not a fan of) and he's free.he doesn't have a bet every day and is very selective so please god he starts getting a few winners and we can all make a few pound. bets usually go up at midday and once I have placed my bet will post up selections on my phone.
    I'm sure this won't interest everyone but will be interesting to see how the 2k a year man fares against the free Hugh Taylor .
    I won't mention the tipsters name but it won't take a genius to guess who it is with his endless ads in the rp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

Cool :)

Is it hard to get on at the recommended odds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

are you paying for these tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,543 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Verance wrote: »
    Cool :)

Is it hard to get on at the recommended odds?

not near as hard as Hugh taylors but because he bets in more quality racing the market is a lot stronger

are you paying for these tips?

I am

• Registered Users Posts: 4,247 ✭✭✭Juwwi

roughly what time of the day do u get the tips?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭x PyRo

£2k a year ?. :eek:

Hope it pays off for you dude.

robbie1977 wrote: »
    roughly what time of the day do u get the tips?

as I said in the op midday now most days I will be putting up no bet and there are also times you get a late selection which is done via text.
    now before people get suspect thinking I'm operating a tipping line like one previous clown on here I can promise you I'm not. just thought this would be a bit of craic and it's no skin of my nose

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

and it's 2k per person so if you times the number of people by 2 grand that's a lot of wanga.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

I am temporarily locking this until I can get some advice as to the legality of this

Kingshankly I know you mean well and fair play for wanting to share but I have to look out for Boards interests

I will open this again as soon as I can, if I can

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement