Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Specialized Allez

Options
  • 07-07-2010 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I need help!!

My black 2008 Specialized Allez was robbed from a "secure" bike shed. The chain was broken so it's going to have to be fixed. I've a longer description below.

I rang cycleways to see if they'd take note but said if I wanted to drop in a notice they'd put it on the noticeboard-great to see our bike shops care so much about possibly repairing stolen property!!!

I also was wondering if anybody knows where the hell these stolen bicycles end up?

I was hoping if you know of anybody offered something that sounds similar could you let me know.

2008 black Specialized Allez
    56cm frame
    Only one bar end (with Specialized logo)
    Was fitted with cadence meter so magnet attached to back spoke and left pedal
    New Continental Gatorskin tyres
    Chain was broken (may have new chain if offered for sale)
    Paint on frame was chipped in places
    Carbon seat post
    Shimano Sora shifters, chainset and front derailleur
    Shimano Tiagra rear derailleur
    Tagged:

Advertisement