Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meath v louth

Options
  • 07-07-2010 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

Hey, I was just wondering what people think of the Meath v louth game, do u think Louth have any chance? I'm keen on the handicap with Meath at the mo, at -5 at 6/5. I just think they'll have too much firepower for Louth

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Personally im not touching this game. Meath are capable of getting goals but in fairness Dublin are hopeless and they made Meath look better than they are. It took them a replay to beat Laois. They might win by 6+ pts but Louth will obv. be up for it as this is their first Leinster Final in I dont know how long, but long. Definitely staying away from it, a much better bet is Cork -2 pts in the Munster Hurling Final with Boyles @ 5-6.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭qc3

2/9 Meath 4/1 Louth
    I won with Louth H/T F/t agains kildare 7/1,West Meath 3/1.
    It's 9/1 on Sunday.
    50 Years since the last Final. I'll have to go for it again.
    If Louth are to win, They will have to be winning at H/T.
    If not, We'll still enjoy the day out.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Long Term Louth

Seanohea wrote: »
    Hey, I was just wondering what people think of the Meath v louth game, do u think Louth have any chance? I'm keen on the handicap with Meath at the mo, at -5 at 6/5. I just think they'll have too much firepower for Louth

5 points if the ref had have given the penalty he could have allowed the goal twice = 6

Advertisement