Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration for Seanad Elections

Options
  • 07-07-2010 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭

I vaguely remember filling out the Seanad Electoral Registration form.

http://www.tcd.ie/vp-cao/apse/apsepdf/apseclm.pdf

I think I may have done it around the time of graduation or something. However, I'm not sure, and I think the only way to check if you're registered is to actually go to the Proctor's office and check.

Any fresher graduates more certain about this? Or is it purely up to the graduate to get themselves sorted?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

I got one along with my graduation registration form. I assume once you sign that you're good to go.

I'm going to be voting for Norris. This national treasure must remain a national treasure. At all costs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

When is the next election for the Seanad?

I think I got a letter from Senator Ross inviting me to tea once but my Dad got a letter from Bacik and i didn't get one so now i'm thinking i'm not on her mailing list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

When is the next election for the Seanad?
    Whenever the next general election is called AFAIK.

If you're not sure if you're registered then you can just send that form into the Electoral Office. A little-known fact is that scholars can also register for the Seanad elections.

Advertisement