Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

America's Game

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I own that, it's fantastic

Why not buy from Amazon, that's a good offer in your link.
    I bought it from a reseller on Amazon for around that price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

I own that, it's fantastic

Why not buy from Amazon, that's a good offer in your link.
    I bought it from a reseller on Amazon for around that price

This or Ebay also. Usually get good pricing for delivery going through the Re-sellers on Amazon or Ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Amazon only ship to North America from their .com address no? we have to use the .co.uk address? or did you mean from a seller??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Amazon only ship to North America from their .com address no? we have to use the .co.uk address? or did you mean from a seller??

.com delivers to Ireland also. Certain electronics they don't but DVDs they do. When you click on the the DVD you should see Amazons price and then it will have underneath it example 5 New and 2 Used Just click on either of these and it will bring you to the other sellers who go through amazon.

Edit: Here you go: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000VAHQW4/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

.com delivers to Ireland also. Certain electronics they don't but DVDs they do. When you click on the the DVD you should see Amazons price and then it will have underneath it example 5 New and 2 Used Just click on either of these and it will bring you to the other sellers who go through amazon.

Edit: Here you go: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000VAHQW4/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

That's brilliant thanks, must get on to a seller about shipping rates to here then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭JonnyF

anyone know if there are any good region 2 nfl dvd's? all the good ones seem purely for US consumption

• Registered Users Posts: 39,442 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

It's a great series to have and having a region free DVD player helps so much. Watching the '76 Raiders at the moments.

region free dvd player? tell me more

JonnyF wrote: »
    region free dvd player? tell me more

It was a complete accident that I got one around christmas that the brother didn't want and then checked if it worked on a region 1 dvd I had and it worked so knew the Americas game would work. I think america is region 1, europe is region 2 and a there is a region 0.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD_region_code

i know this isn't the forum for it but it's definitely going to improve my nfl experience. can you buy a specific "multi region dvd player" or is it something that you have to doctor yourself?

• Advertisement

JonnyF wrote: »
    i know this isn't the forum for it but it's definitely going to improve my nfl experience. can you buy a specific "multi region dvd player" or is it something that you have to doctor yourself?

No never touched it. My brother for some reason could get dvds from america and play them on his tv/dvd combo yoke. So I checked could mine play them so I knew they would work before I bought them.

cool, need to check into this with the it crowd in my office and get some tips but if this goes to plan i could be up to my nuts in football dvds. sweet.

51n4ouPcKvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

this will be top of the list. Get in there brady, Tim who?

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭bobby wade

far as I know most places sell multi region dvd's now

photowh.jpgphoto2yg.jpgDVD_region_codephotowh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭UhOh

wish they'd release the Missing Rings on DVD or Blu Ray aswell...

found out a month or two there'll be no new series of the Missing Rings in 2010, possibly in 2011. We may need alot of filler in 2011

Advertisement