Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So who got their place?

Options
  • 07-07-2010 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

I got my first choice this morning in the post, I was sweating on it for the last week or so. It's like a weight off my shoulders now. Who else got in, where are you going & what course?
    I got WIT, WD151 - Software Systems Development.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

Dunnie1982 wrote: »
    I got my first choice this morning in the post, I was sweating on it for the last week or so. It's like a weight off my shoulders now. Who else got in, where are you going & what course?
    I got WIT, WD151 - Software Systems Development.

SNAP! WIT, WD151 - Software Systems Development. just got it there now :D. thanks to larianne too for posting the application tips. thats pretty much what i followed and it worked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Larrine your a ****ing legend thansk so much for the help you gave me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

going to WIT too :) Cheers to Larianne for the stickies good information.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sarahn11

Another WIT here ;)

And another thanks to Larianne and all the useful info she has posted. REALLY helped me back in feb when i was struggling with the whole application process!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Offy

I got the offer from AIT last week for Sustainable Energy Engineering.
    Another year of it :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭sassypsych

UCD Children's and General Nursing so happy!!!

Huge congrats to everyone else who got their places!! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭mousehouse

another WIT here. I am doing Bachelor of Business Studies (Hons) with view to doing H.Dip at the end forgot completely that the offers where been made today so was a nice surprise to get in the post this morning. Live in Kilkenny so will travel daily. Really looking forward to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭cmf86

LYIT General Nursing

So so so so happy!! Can not wait now to start! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

UL Mental Health Nursing
    Big congrats to everyone :D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 simka

NUIG Environmental engineering.
    So happy, can't wait for September:):):):):):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭BroFlo

NUIG Podiatry

Wooohooo, Im so happy, all the hard work paid off (thank god)

Well done everyone!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Macca3000

Me.

Creative Digital Media in Blanchardstown. I'm definitly too excited.

Well done everyone who chose to leap and landed well ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

just got my offer letter in the post, got my first choice so higher certificate in computing in Thurles this september :)

Neonitrix

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Aisling&M

I did. Yay yay yay. Trinity to do TSM History of Art and Architecture with World Religion and Theology. So excited and a little scared.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭2mature

I got my first choice yesterday..Sports Studies and Physical Education at UCC ..Really Happy but been over 10 years since I last opened a book!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭mascherano11

Congrats on securing the place on the Sports Studies Physical Education course 2mature!! I am applying for that course myself next year and just wondering did you just have to the MSAP test or did you have to do an interview aswell as that??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Energy and Enviornmental Engineering in Tallaght IT.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭shellib

I got my first choice of Arts in NUIG cant wait for September I just hope I get a grant.... fingers crossed!!!!
    Well done to all and to those who havent received anything yet there is still hope :D

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭2mature

Congrats on securing the place on the Sports Studies Physical Education course 2mature!! I am applying for that course myself next year and just wondering did you just have to the MSAP test or did you have to do an interview aswell as that??

Hey Mascherano..I just had to do the msap test but alot of it with this course is to do with your personal experience and statement...Msap only counts for bout 50% of the requirement for this course...no interview though

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

UL Food and Health Science. Here we come !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Mo 27

UL General nursing sooooooooo happy

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jewell

Hey all,

I got UCC - General Nursing, absolutely thrilled, can't wait to get started:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6 XYZeee

BroFlo wrote: »
    NUIG Podiatry

Wooohooo, Im so happy, all the hard work paid off (thank god)

Well done everyone!!;)

Just wondering how it went on for you BroFlo in your podiatry undergrad. I'm interested in the course currently doing an access to science course in nuig for mature students. I hold a fetac level 5 in healthcare support currently working as a carer in a nursing home. I did a shadowing at Merlin park clinic already. I was wondering what are my chances of getting place? How is the course in terms of demand? Are you currently practising podiatry and how is it ?

Thanks

Advertisement