Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recovery-Ireland / cognitive therapy

Options
  • 07-07-2010 9:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hello all,

i just wanted to start a thread on a group that was reccomended to me. I'm currently in st. john of gods hospital for depression and social anxiety and was wondering if anyone who has gone to the recovery ireland meetings has any advice for meand what their taughts were on it? i havnt read Dr. Low's book yet, would this be an issue or can i go to the meetings to see what their like without first reading the book ?

thank you for your time!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

I was in St. Patrick's hospital over by Heuston Station, but I advis you to embrace all the help you can get, given your current situation. doin't delay by wondering if you should or shouldn't take part in something that could potentially help you. Take whatever you can from it.

Kevin

Advertisement