Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VFM Places to buy Motorhome Accessories

Options
  • 07-07-2010 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I have the following shopping list for motorhome related accessories. Any recommendations of exceptional value for money places to buy them would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks In Advance for all Reponses

List
    1. Motorhome Stablilizers (ie to prevent vehicle rocking from side to side whilst parked)
    2. Items you put behind wheels to prevent vehicle rolling whilst parked.
    3. Foldable outdoor chairs with table.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

Hi Guys,

I have the following shopping list for motorhome related accessories. Any recommendations of exceptional value for money places to buy them would be greatly appreciated.

List
    1. Motorhome Stablilizers (ie to prevent vehicle rocking from side to side whilst parked)

For chairs and table try Tesco, Argos or Dunnes!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Have to agree . We sell some camping accessories , but we simply can't compete with Lidl/Argos etc for stuff like chairs and tables.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

Hi Guys,

List

Try Charles Camping for the stabilizers and the chocks. They deliver country wide within a day or two. To be honest I have never have used the stabilizers. Instead of chocks I would get leveling ramps. The handbrake is fine to keep the MH from moving unless you are on a bad slope. I am sitting on a great folding chair from the Irish Co-Op in France as I write this!!

Advertisement