Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F.A.O Live Poker Tournament texts

Options
  • 07-07-2010 5:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭

Please dont send them at very inappropriate times

i have had texts at 2 4 and 5 o clock in the morning

i love the game (even though i am taking a break at the moment)and i like to be kept informed but time them better please

rant over night all

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I find if you reply with a simple text giving your name & requesting no more texts the organisers will happily oblidge.
    I know of one club who had a lad call them about 10 times firing abuse. But refused on every occasion to give his name to help them remove him from the alerts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

koolkid wrote: »
    I find if you reply with a simple text giving your name & requesting no more texts the organisers will happily oblidge.
    I know of one club who had a lad call them about 10 times firing abuse. But refused on every occasion to give his name to help them remove him from the alerts.

+1 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Dean.Tamkin

koolkid wrote: »
    I think from reading properly what the op is saying that he doesn't wish to be removed from the txt service , he just doesn't want them to txt him at 4 or 5 in the morning.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Again. Talk to the senders. I have never seen texts sent at all hours of the night.
    But I am sure any club will be happy to look after it for you.

Advertisement