Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head is messed up!

Options
  • 07-07-2010 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I broke up with my ex girlfriend over two years ago. Really glad we broke up, weren't right for each other, have no feelings for this girl anymore.

I love my new girlfriend who is amazing. However, when we were having sex at christmas time, I called out my ex's name by mistake. At the time I denied I did this to my girlfriend and she did not make a big deal about this.

Since then however, I am always fearful I will make the same mistake again and am thinking about my exgirlfriend all the time now, she just wont go out of my head and it is driving me insane. I just want to forget about my ex-girlfriend completely but cant get rid of her from my mind.

Any advice? thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Sparkles:)

been there... pretended i was messing...

when i clicked to reply i was going to say, oh explain it to her she'll understand and the talking about it will help wash away the fear and chance of that happening again, but no don't do that... she'll go skitz, if not because you said ex's name, because you said you didn't...

I'd go with using terms of endearment like baby...

and maybe give the ex a shout for a chat, just cause you cant get her off your mind doesnt mean you're going to elope

Advertisement