Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MW2 new and 2nd map packs!

Options
  • 06-07-2010 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

what time can we expect to get the new and 2nd map pack for Call of Duty MW2 at? its telling me its at the PS store but i cant find them yet! cant wait to give Carnaval a bash!:D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

3pm tomorrow. Kind of an odd time to release them.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 vicount

thanks for the heads up, roll on 3pm so!

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Still no sign from what I can see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Donabateguy

They usually update the Store around 5-6.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,554 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Whats with the update recently (just to be able to run the new map pack). I've noticed that since installing the update, I get 200 points for a kill in TDM instead of 100 (i think i get double points for everything)

Anyone else get this?

PS. I just prestiged last night. Don't hate me, congratulate me! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

Yeah when they release a map pack they do Double XP for a short amount of time - With Treyarch they did it on certain weekends and on the lead up to MW2 they did it for a solid two weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

So how's everyone finding them? I love most of them, especially Carnival. Fuel feels a little bland and boring though.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

They're good but they're a bit basic for 15 quid

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

So has anyone seen them pop up on FFA yet?

Sorry to keep banging on about it but its my favourite game!!

Advertisement