Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real reason for Gulf wa

Options
  • 06-07-2010 9:56pm
    Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭

...r 1.

Forget about the oil, Kuwait is a morally bankrupt, decadent state and is a testing ground for the NWO

Here are some examples
    Semi-naked ‘homos’ held :eek:

KUWAIT CITY, April 29: Capital Governorate securitymen have arrested seven homosexuals for wearing indecent clothes while sea swimming in Sharq.
    After receiving information on a group of homosexuals clad in indecent clothes, the securitymen rushed to the location and found some of the homosexuals swimming and others on the seashore. They were referred to the authorities for the necessary legal action.

[QUOTE]Boy, girl caught kissing at sea :eek:

KUWAIT CITY, May 22: Police arrested a Kuwaiti youth and his compatriot girlfriend for consuming alcohol and behaving indecently while swimming opposite Al-Sha’ab Al-Bahari, reports Al-Watan Arabic daily.
    Police rushed to the site after receiving information that a girl and her boyfriend were kissing while swimming together. The girl was reportedly wearing a bikini and police smelt alcohol in their breath.
    [/QUOTE]
    Police hunt for Salmiya kisser
    :eek:
    KUWAIT CITY, May 18: Police are looking for an unidentified person who attempted to kiss a female diplomat working at the US embassy, reports Al-Shahid daily.
    The American woman called the Operations Room of the Interior Ministry saying when she was shopping at a mall in Salmiya, a man attempted to kiss her and that 10 men followed her when she ran to the parking area to take out her car.

Police rushed to the place, but the suspect had escaped by then. Incidentally, an eyewitness noted down the plate number of the culprit’s vehicle and based on the information, police are now searching for the suspect.
    A case was registered at Rumaithiya Police Station.
    Egyptian caught selling sex toys to students :eek:

KUWAIT CITY, April 19: Security officers from the Electronic Crimes Department have arrested an Egyptian for selling different types of sex toys to male and female students.
    After receiving information about an Egyptian promoting sex toys on the Internet and selling these items to male and female students at various institutes, colleges and universities in the country, the officers arranged an entrapment and sent an undercover agent to purchase sex toys for men and women worth KD 450 from the suspect. He was arrested soon after completion of the bogus transaction.
    The officers later raided his flat in Hawally where they found a large number of sex toys and indecent clothes. Initial investigations revealed he works as a representative of a shop that sells women’s clothes. A case was registered and he was referred to the authorities for the necessary legal action.
    Woman insults police officer: Police have arrested a bedoun woman for humiliating a police officer and a corporal while on duty, reports Al-Shahed daily.
    The woman was arrested for speeding in Bneid Al-Gar and she allegedly threatened to use her influence to punish the cops.
    The woman has been referred to a police station.

Doctor in the docks:
    Police have referred an unidentified Egyptian doctor working at the Public Authority of Agricultural Affairs and Fish Resources (PAAAFR) to the Jleeb Al-Shuyoukh Police Station for insulting the head of the visit visa section of the Farwaniya Immigration Department, reports Al-Watan Arabic daily.
    The daily did not give more details.
    ‘Lovers’ held in action: Police have arrested a Bangladeshi man and an Indonesian woman for committing immoral act. They were caught in the act behind the Al-Sabah Maternity Hospital in Shuwaikh, reports Al-Anba daily.
    According to security sources a police patrol on duty saw the car moving although no one was visible from a distance.
    Police approached the car and saw the couple in a compromising position.
    Barred for insulting officer: An Egyptian man who insulted and humiliated a police officer at the Kuwait International Airport has been barred from traveling and is behind bars at the Jleeb Al-Shuyoukh Police Station, reports Al-Anba daily.
    According to reports the Egyptian was arrested at one of the gates because he insulted the officer during a customary body check.
    Pen owner foils attempt to steal 78 sheep

KUWAIT CITY, Oct 7: A livestock pen owner foiled the attempt of his farm assistant and the latter’s friend to steal 78 sheep as he caught them in the act of loading the animals into a half lorry in Naseem Wednesday.
    The owner immediately lodged a complaint at Taima Police Station, stating the farm assistant connived with his friend to steal the sheep and they agreed that he would later announce the robbery as if he is innocent. However, the plan was thwarted when the owner paid a surprise visit to the farm and caught the suspects while they were loading the animals into a half lorry. A case was registered for further investigation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

This thread makes no sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

I never thought I'd say it, but i'm with poo on this one. I don't get it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

I never thought I'd say it, but i'm with poo on this one. I don't get it :p

wow!! something we are starting to agree on :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Lets not start s*cking each others d1cks just yet, I still think BrownBomber is worth 10 of you b1tches, I'm just not sure what he's getting at :p

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

I like, well like is a bit of a stretch, to get some news from untraditional sources. This site is a Kuwaiti news site I stumbled upon, I just taught they had some funny news stories like the manhunt for person who tried to kiss someone, and people getting arrested for being in a pool with their boyfriend, stealing sheep, "semi-naked homos". Didn't think anyone would take it seriously.

Talkiewalkie you've outdone me though, I cracked up reading that last post.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Kuwait is Saudi Arabia junior.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

OIL: The US consumes 20 percent of the world's supply.

I like, well like is a bit of a stretch, to get some news from untraditional sources. This site is a Kuwaiti news site I stumbled upon, I just taught they had some funny news stories like the manhunt for person who tried to kiss someone, and people getting arrested for being in a pool with their boyfriend, stealing sheep, "semi-naked homos". Didn't think anyone would take it seriously.

Talkiewalkie you've outdone me though, I cracked up reading that last post.

so there is no CT, just some light hearted reading then..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

nothing to see here... move along.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

Mass blood sacrifice to demonic lower astral entities what feed on conciousness - pain and deep misery in particular.

Actually, I kinda mean that on one level, just nobody ask for any wiki links on it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Mass blood sacrifice to demonic lower astral entities what feed on conciousness - pain and deep misery in particular.

Actually, I kinda mean that on one level, just nobody ask for any wiki links on it!

Okay... once again.... but this time slower.

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Okay... once again.... but this time slower.

haha ... sloooow ... sloooooooow ...

Well, you never know what they could be into. I mean, when Bush said that God told him to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, who was he really talking to? And all the major players in this, by and large worship God - an omnipotent entity (ostensibly) of love and peace - and yet they all behave like total homicidal lunatics.

'By their fruits ye shall know them'

... hmmm, I feel a good ol' troll round the religion Forum is in order!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

haha ... sloooow ... sloooooooow ...

Well, you never know what they could be into. I mean, when Bush said that God told him to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, who was he really talking to? And all the major players in this, by and large worship God - an omnipotent entity (ostensibly) of love and peace - and yet they all behave like total homicidal lunatics.

'By their fruits ye shall know them'

... hmmm, I feel a good ol' troll round the religion Forum is in order!

Don't forget Sarah Palin, the war was a call from God. Get those bleedin Terrorists they need to be stopped. Sarah Palin a woman whos against abortion but is for shootting any animal that moves from a helicopter.

i Do wonder who their get their advices from, and why the fock people have faith in these loons.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Oh my, a Mysterious post i agree with.

mysterious wrote: »
    Don't forget Sarah Palin, the war was a call from God. Get those bleedin Terrorists they need to be stopped. Sarah Palin a woman whos against abortion but is for shootting any animal that moves from a helicopter.

i Do wonder who their get their advices from, and why the fock people have faith in these loons.

as long as the animal is eaten afterwards no problems with that...

but strangley most people trust and vote for them...

robtri wrote: »
    as long as the animal is eaten afterwards no problems with that...

but strangley most people trust and vote for them...

There is nothing strange about it robtri.

I'm going to paraphrase badly someone who I can remember right now;)

"Propoganda is to democracy what the bludgeon is to totalitarianism"

(maybe Orwell?)

Chomsky maybe ...? yes, Chomsky. :) Good quote that, modern advertising too direct descendant of WW2 Nazi propaganda machine. We're hit on all levels - for myself I have much 'saner' life since ditched the TV.

One day will move back to the country too, feral living is good for soul.

Chomsky maybe ...? yes, Chomsky. :) Good quote that, modern advertising too direct descendant of WW2 Nazi propaganda machine. We're hit on all levels - for myself I have much 'saner' life since ditched the TV.

One day will move back to the country too, feral living is good for soul.
    Cheers that was bugging me:)

Yeah thats the good thing about emigrating. You are not conditioned into worshipping the same popular culture figures and shallow fads on the national level. You get to see things from a different perspective and realise what a sham it all is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 UALacrosse

This makes no sense what so ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Joshua Jones

HEY, LOOK, ITS OIL THEIR AFTER.

Psst, over here, their after the Holy Land.

• Advertisement
Advertisement