Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sample desire photo

Options
  • 06-07-2010 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭

can someone please take a couple of photos with their desire with and without flash in bright and low light so i can have a look?

i know there's various reviews out there etc but it'd be nice to see one taken by the average user so i could judge the quality.

even better if you happen to have a n95 as well you could take the same photo with and pop that up too, but not essential.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Donabate Beach on a dull day with a HTC Desire

4671710939_27a156e052_b.jpg

This is Malahide beach on a brighter day on my old N95 in 2007

954047030_77228e46ce_b.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

have you resized those photos to fit them in?

Random wrote: »
    have you resized those photos to fit them in?

Aye my Flickr Pro account has expired and I only have access to the smaller resized versions, that's actually not too helpful for you, so sorry.

I am also running a 2.2 Custom ROM atm which has a borked Camera, so I can't snap anything for comparison purposes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

i should ban you for being so dammed useless! ;)

thanks anyway though. appreciate the quick reply :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement