Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ashling Heights - Corduff - Blanchardstown

Options
  • 06-07-2010 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

What's this area like can anyone tell me? I've googled but haven't really found any opinions on the place. Would it be an OK place to buy a first home?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I lived there for two years renting and never had any bother what so ever.
    It is a small estate mostly owner occupied on the very edge of Corduff but close to the centre and village so that you dont' have to use the corduff shops and can walk down to get the 39 instead of waiting for the 38, but the buses for the area are due to be revamped any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

What number house are you looking @? My mate’s old house is up for sale, that’s why I ask.

Its a grand area, my mate lived there for years and never had or seen any hassle.The addition of the wall/fence closes it in away from the main road, so that's handy if you have or will have kids.

I agree with a lot Thaedydal says, also when you get the 39 @ Justins shop you avoid the tour of the shopping centre/coolmine etc.

Theres also a doctor in the estate, but I think she is full.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Thanks jeffk. I went out there last night for a look around the area. It was kinda funny as I recognized the area, a mate of mine grew up there and I used to visit him a street or two over!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

No worries Kintarō Hattori your welcome, if you need any more information just ask. Im not far from there so I know the surrounding areas very well. The estates beside it are just as nice-Edgewood Lawn a Brookhaven.

Advertisement