Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The American Crystal Swing?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

and what Crystal swing aren't awful either? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Princess Zelda

In the way that they are awful gobeens, but they can sing. The dad in this video just reminds me of an Elvis/Shaking Stevens hybrid who is drunk at his sons wedding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

In the way that they are awful gobeens, but they can sing. The dad in this video just reminds me of an Elvis/Shaking Stevens hybrid who is drunk at his sons wedding

Wait these two in that vid are father and son? :eek: shocking stuff all together. On the weirdometer this definitely puts these up there with Crystal Swing.

Edit: My reading skills are awful today. Thought you wrote they were father and son :D I'm going to stop posting now and go back in my box. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Princess Zelda

They are father in son. Hrmmmm, might change original post to reflect that.

Advertisement