Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2:45 @ WOLV

Options
  • 06-07-2010 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

any opinions on this, im looking to place a double on his race and the 2:15.
    i have Albero Di Giuda picked in 2:15, just looking for a selection for the 2:45.

cavitie looks good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ghosttown

2 tough races, a double would be hard !!
    if you must, go an ew double, i'd chance Double Carpet in the 2.45.

But better just place your first bet, if you're happy afterwards stick the winnings on the 2.45.

These class 6 races sometimes best wait til just before the off to bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Stryderman

I had Albero Di Giuda too:mad: he was terrible.
    Calmdownmate e/w for me in the 2.45, not too confident about it though

• Moderators Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Albero Di Giuda missed the break, Nothing to do with the horse being terrible, I'd assume he was being ran to instructions. Doubt connections wanted him winning today judging by the drift.

Ya sorry about that, my emotions got the better of me :o

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ghosttown

I wouldn't have been backing this afternoon but this thread got me curious. am gonna go bookies later to place some world cup bets and the evening races.

Don't want to be seen aftertiming, but if you follow the racingpost.com website, the on track reporter (Baxter) was talking to Athakeels trainer (Harris) before the race, and he seemed bullish. so i checked the price, RP had forecast of 7/1, yet he as 28/1 ?? So had a little ew.

Now Baxter thinks the next Harris horse, Kinigi, will run well, so chancing a little ew on him.

Any insights that give an edge help, many a time the paddock pick from the on-site reporter does well. Worth noting.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Stryderman wrote: »
    Ya sorry about that, my emotions got the better of me :o

Same happened me lots of times. :p

On Double Carpet here, Bloody Wolves running late which is rare!

Edit : Went waaaay too quick in front. Set it up perfectly for the Baker horse. Going to keep an eye on that Double Carpet, Looks back to something of old form.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

ghosttown wrote: »
    I wouldn't have been backing this afternoon but this thread got me curious. am gonna go bookies later to place some world cup bets and the evening races.

Don't want to be seen aftertiming, but if you follow the racingpost.com website, the on track reporter (Baxter) was talking to Athakeels trainer (Harris) before the race, and he seemed bullish. so i checked the price, RP had forecast of 7/1, yet he as 28/1 ?? So had a little ew.

Now Baxter thinks the next Harris horse, Kinigi, will run well, so chancing a little ew on him.

Any insights that give an edge help, many a time the paddock pick from the on-site reporter does well. Worth noting.

When and where is this horse running

It ran in the 2.45 at wolverhampton, unplaced.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

:o

Advertisement