Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tails of pigs and jumbo adapters

Options
  • 06-07-2010 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭

Hello, need some help with the gas equipment in my home conversion.

I fitted a fixed LPG regulator to replace a previous Irish 29 mBar jumbo (35mm) butane regulator that I think started to fail after number of years. The new regulator is a 30 mBar jobbie that accepts a high pressure hose (pigtail) with M20 female fitting.

I also have a M20 f<->M20 f pigtail and am now looking for an high pressure adapter to use with standard yellow Irish butane cylinders. Does anybody know where I could pick one in Dublin (or online)? I bought the kit from UK but they don't stock jumbo type adapter. I got some 27mm adapter apparently for Portuguese cylinders.

Heading for vacation in just over a week so need one quickish... Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

We sell them , it's the piece that clips onto the bottle you need?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭samih

Cool, yep it's just the piece for the bottle with preferably M20 thread. I'll pm you tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

here's a phone pic , is this what you need?

Image0023.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭samih

Great stuff, that's the one. I'll pick it up on Saturday!

Sami

Advertisement