Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swann CCTV System

Options
  • 06-07-2010 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I am looking for some advice on home CCTV systems, and have being thinking about buying a Swann system, this one

http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/5646171/art/swann/sw344-dps-kit-with-4-chan.html

Can anybody advise if this system is any good, and worth going for,

Has anybody here got any expierence of this gear and any pro's or con's they would like to share.

Any feed back would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Aido 1976

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Looks like the oem kit that comes out of china which usually is not good quality.
    The cameras are fixed lens and low resolution.
    For that kind of money I would go in to a proper wholesaler instead

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Who sells them wholesale? Any recommendations of brand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Tim M-U

You should see the Alarm Components Suppliers list (these usually sell wholesale). They should be able to advise you on which camera, however you probably get the help you need here!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Peats in Blanchardstown Centre sell those kits.
    Wouldn't recomment that system myself.

Advertisement