Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AfterShock in Dublin

Options
  • 05-07-2010 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭

Anybody know anywhere in Dublin where I can pick up a bottle of red or blue AfterShock? I know it'll be expensive and it's quite rare but any help would be much appreciated.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Mark2229

The Wine Cellar in phibsboro had it the last time i checked :)
    (I think thats what its called, its the big blue building across the way from eddie rockets)

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

Pretty sure you can get it in Tesco, at least in Rathfarnham.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,954 ✭✭✭Degag

I dont understand. It's a relatively popular liqueur and i wouldn't really consider it expensive....

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

Degag wrote: »
    I dont understand. It's a relatively popular liqueur and i wouldn't really consider it expensive....

It's between 30-40 isn't it? I remember being in Scotland a few months back and seeing it in Tesco for 12 pound, bought a bottle just for the sake of it :eek:

It's between 30-40 isn't it? I remember being in Scotland a few months back and seeing it in Tesco for 12 pound, bought a bottle just for the sake of it :eek:

If that. It's alot closer to €30 than €40 anyway i think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Thanks for the replies so far. Will go hunting.

Any specifics Degag? I've had fair trouble finding it.

Thanks for the replies so far. Will go hunting.

Any specifics Degag? I've had fair trouble finding it.

I'm not from Dublin so i can't really help you in that regard. Try the bigger independant off-licences, i'd be very surprised if they didn't have it. If you have no luck with that, ask your local publican, he may know of a specific place or could even have a spare bottle he could sell you!

Hey OP had a look there and this place seems to stock it.

Here is their Store Locator and there are two stores in Dublin. No idea how far they are from you. You can always just order it online of course.

Advertisement