Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For sale:Celcius M4A1

Options
  • 05-07-2010 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

CELCIUS airsoft AEG with 3 mags 120 round,1 celcius battery li-po 11.1 1200mah and charger, also has the 3 round fire chip installed (€75 on it's own) on full auto cuts down on batteries and BB, trust me you need it.
    it has a tight bore barrel is made of high quality stainless steel with 6.00mm inner diameter, gives you a serious accuracy. The barrel is crowned and ported. a

CELCIUS CTW has good reputation for high quality, performance, style, and engineering, rate of fire is unreal.
    Reason for sale of AEG,not for somebody who's trigger happy :)
    Will provide reciept for any warranty issues etc.

http://www.celciustechnology.com/pictures/M4A1-XM-CV.jpg

€600 the lot or sell off as items prefer just one sale.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭raymundo

hello. do you still have the celcius? im very interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Airsofter101

Still for sale???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tylerfeddersen

Would you trade a kwa km4 ris with a lipo battery, charger, multi-cam backpack, 3 mags, acog, aggressive flash hider, Wiley x goggles, and a fore grip. If you want pictures then you can email me at feddersen123@gmail.com

The gun is all stock. It has a tan stock,grip, vertical grip, rear sight, and acog.
    I have never used the gun is a battle but i have shot around 5,000 rounds through it. with the lipo is shoots around 28 bbs per second. The mags feed flawlessly, and I have never had any prolems with it.

thanks, Tyler

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Dan2448

Would you trade a kwa km4 ris with a lipo battery, charger, multi-cam backpack, 3 mags, acog, aggressive flash hider, Wiley x goggles, and a fore grip. If you want pictures then you can email me at feddersen123@gmail.com

The gun is all stock. It has a tan stock,grip, vertical grip, rear sight, and acog.
    I have never used the gun is a battle but i have shot around 5,000 rounds through it. with the lipo is shoots around 28 bbs per second. The mags feed flawlessly, and I have never had any prolems with it.

thanks, Tyler
    Your man was last active two years ago

Advertisement