Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback on mockumentaries

Options
  • 05-07-2010 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,

I shot a few short sketches with my mates and am just getting into editing them myself.

Can you guys let me know if this fits ok or do i need to do some fading or cuts between scenes.

Also whats the best way to edit out unwanted wind and background noise in non-important scenes. I'm using Sony Vegas Pro 9

Thanks in advance.

Dannyhwood

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 herewego

Edited well in my opinion. You could use Soundforge to get rid of background noise.

Enjoyed the video too. Best of luck with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

dannyhwood wrote: »
    Also whats the best way to edit out unwanted wind and background noise in non-important scenes. I'm using Sony Vegas Pro 9

Best way would be to avoid the wind noise in the first place.
    If you can get your hands on an external mic with blimp and a dead cat you'd save yourself a lot of hassle in the editing.

Advertisement