Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rats

Options
  • 05-07-2010 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

We have 2 great rats that we reluctantly need to rehome. The only reason we need to rehome them is because my wife is pregnant and we know we won't have enough time to give them all the attention they need.

Daisy & Snowdrop are a year old. They are really great pets, they have never bitten and they are well used to being handled. They love their play time in the evenings. They are very smart and affectionate and cheap and easy pets to keep.

They will come with their cage, food, bedding and everything you need to keep rats.

We are really sad to have to give them up, and really hope we can find them a nice home where they can get loads of attention and love.

We live in Dublin 24.

Thanks for reading

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭steel_spine

I live in Galway City and I'd take them in a heartbeat if there was any way to arrange this. Sadly I'm not in Dublin often, but my gf is in Cork a lot.
    I've been keeping rats about 5 years, have 3 female rats at the moment, 2 about their age and one elderly lady who lives on her own after having a couple of strokes.
    I've a huge cage, plenty big enough for 4 rats. Understandably, you'd want somewhere much closer to you if possible, but if nothing turns up, let me know and will see if we can arrange something.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 mos22

Hi Steel Spine

I just sent you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Zoundz

You could also try posting this on Irish Rat Forum :) I have my full quota of non-breeding pets at the moment ;) but if I can help with fostering for you then I will - obviously, finding them a permanent home would be better, if I can help at all in any aspect, do let me know! :)

Here's Irish Rat Forum - lots of experienced members! :)
    http://irishrat.proboards.com/index.cgi

Laura.
    Bongo Fury Rats.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 mos22

Hi,

Thanks for that. Steel spine is going to take them, which we are delighted with.

The Irish Rat Forum is great, we have got loads of info and tips from it !

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Zoundz

Great stuff! :D hope everything works out well! :D

xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

ahh thats great,,,when i showed my daughter the pics of your two she wouldnt believe they weren't our two boys ,,its uncanny:)..i hope they will be happy in their new home:D:D

Advertisement