Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PP question

Options
  • 05-07-2010 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

Lads

I read a while back that pp pay out on accumulators that miss out by one, is that still the case. im not expecting diddly squat but just asking...! spain cost me around 1k from an accu i placed way back so just askin.

on a side note, i went into the bookies today with a winning slip, was about 600e, never got paid they couldn't verify results and blah blah, lady in office basically had no clue. was waiting 30mins and told her i will be back in a few weeks. bit of a joke. she said call back when the proper guys are here who run the place

was a local 'indy' bookie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

I seem to rememeber it was something to do with if your accum was winning at HT and didnt win, you got your stake back. Not sure if its still going.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

PP multi sport accumulator I made last Friday...
    • Serena to win Womens Final
    • Nadal to win Mens Final
    • Villa to score anytime
    • Rose to win on the US PGA Tour
    • Kaymer to win on the European Tour :mad: :mad: :mad:

I certainly didn't get paid out, unfortunately :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,277 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Lads

I read a while back that pp pay out on accumulators that miss out by one, is that still the case. im not expecting diddly squat but just asking...! spain cost me around 1k from an accu i placed way back so just askin.

on a side note, i went into the bookies today with a winning slip, was about 600e, never got paid they couldn't verify results and blah blah, lady in office basically had no clue. was waiting 30mins and told her i will be back in a few weeks. bit of a joke. she said call back when the proper guys are here who run the place

was a local 'indy' bookie.

I doubt Spain cost you 1k.

I'd imagine it was your potential winnings.

Big difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

my potential winnings, sure they cost me a grand, doesn't matter what i laid out on the slip.

sad thing is they were the shortest odds

such is life

• Registered Users Posts: 45,277 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

my potential winnings, sure they cost me a grand, doesn't matter what i laid out on the slip.

sad thing is they were the shortest odds

such is life

I hate accums for that reason. There's always one that fcuks up.

Never do them anymore.

Most I do is 3 teams or 4 at a push.

I rememeber hitting 9 outta 10 on the sections list in PP years ago as a student on two serperate occasions.

Potential winnings were over 1k iirc, possibly more for a quid bet. An absoulute fortune for a poor student. Not to be though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,902 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

wasnt it a shop promotion by pp

plus what have i told you about large acccums :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I just seen that PP still have that offer regarding 4 folds and upwards where they will refund all losing bets that are winning at HT. It's up for the English and Scotish first week games anyways. Never heard of being refunded for an accumulator if one bet loses. And i've been using PP for a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

im a sucker for accumulators :(

apart from my 600e winner thats about it, and the close call with spain (thanks lads).

i got another outlandish 14 fold still riding, its a 12 from 14 so one already is out if i get the rest of them no idea how the odds are worked out, 14 from 14 is about 5 grand or so, 13 from 14 should still be a bit.

i dont bother posting bets here (as no one does accumulators...!)

another thing that pisses me off no end is not betting on games due to not having time or such and the teams you were to back go and win.

I was going to lump on shams and stabatek or whatever they are tonight but didnt get a chance, of course they win.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I could be wrong but I think the accum refund is only for Soccer matches?

Advertisement