Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet psychic in dublin

Options
  • 05-07-2010 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

This might sound a little strange, but i was wondering has anyone ever had their pet read by a pet psychic?
    I would be interested in having my dog read!

Comments

This might sound a little strange, but i was wondering has anyone ever had their pet read by a pet psychic?

Dont do it !!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

wow, I'm in the wrong sort of business altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

TBH I dont know of any one in ireland doing it (i am sure there are a few) I do know some one in the uk ,

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

I did see a flyer for some bloke in the vets recently, his name was of eastern european origin. I dont think doing something like this would be a good idea, the vast majority of psychics (or so called psychics) trade on peoples vulnerablity.

If your still keen you should prob get a canine who has psychic ability, prob give you a more accurate reading of your dog :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I know a woman in the UK who went to a pet psychic and from what she told me it seemed to be all 'Your dog is anxious in stressful situations' and 'Bruno loves you very much' and other such sweeping generalisations.

I also know a woman who claims to be a pet psychic, but steadfastly refuses to do anything to confirm her claims such as ask the dog questions about favourite toys or where the dog food is kept.

Think about it; if these people were genuine there'd be no need for dog trainers since they could just explain to the dog directly not to run away, not to pee on the carpet etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Is there a punch line to this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

This might sound a little strange,
    :o just a bit but if you're serious then

This girl on facebook is an animal communicator (yep they exist).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

WIZE wrote: »
    Is there a punch line to this ?
    I think 'pet psychic' is the punchline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 princesslazer

kylith wrote: »
    I know a woman in the UK who went to a pet psychic and from what she told me it seemed to be all 'Your dog is anxious in stressful situations' and 'Bruno loves you very much' and other such sweeping generalisations.

I also know a woman who claims to be a pet psychic, but steadfastly refuses to do anything to confirm her claims such as ask the dog questions about favourite toys or where the dog food is kept.

Think about it; if these people were genuine there'd be no need for dog trainers since they could just explain to the dog directly not to run away, not to pee on the carpet etc.

Ive just read some interesting stuff and if i found one like the people in some of these stories id be up for giving it a try!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Ive just read some interesting stuff and if i found one like the people in some of these stories id be up for giving it a try!

But how would you verify anything that the "psychic" told you? Your dog can't speak to let you know that the "psychic" is on the money or full of crap. Sounds like a scam tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Prob better to try a animal communicator imo.
    My cat had a session last year as part of a training course run by a friend of a friend and I was amazed at how accurate she was on some of the questions I had written for her to ask. They were things the communicator couldnt have known or guessed.
    Funny thing aswell is my girl is very timid and hides the minute the doorbell rings but the minute the communictor came in she lay down on the floor and was happy to 'chat'.

Prob better to try a animal communicator imo.
    My cat had a session last year as part of a training course run by a friend of a friend and I was amazed at how accurate she was on some of the questions I had written for her to ask. They were things the communicator couldnt have known or guessed.
    Funny thing aswell is my girl is very timid and hides the minute the doorbell rings but the minute the communictor came in she lay down on the floor and was happy to 'chat'.

I would defo try a communicator, thats what i ment when i asked, i just didnt think of the word! lol
    PP do you live in Ireland? would you happen to have a number for the communicator?

Chinafoot wrote: »
    But how would you verify anything that the "psychic" told you? Your dog can't speak to let you know that the "psychic" is on the money or full of crap. Sounds like a scam tbh.

well i know my dog, i rescued her and theres other things she could tell me so OBV id no if they were faking!

Instead of actually going to a pet psychic or animal communicator , why dont you take a course in dog behavior and do it yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

as far as i know it's illegal for you to keep humans as pets, even if they are psychic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

I can do it for you.

*snooze* *fart* *eat* *poop* *pant happily*

Rearrange in any order.

P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭fatmammycat

Allow me.

*Lifts small dog onto lap.*

'Now, before I start I just want to explain to you what it is I do, your dog sees in pictures and emotions, the emotions sometimes come through to me as colours, it's not at all true that dogs are colour blind, they just see in different hues to you and me, okay? So what I am going to do is...um... interpret "Pookie's" different auras and hues and energies and relate to you what they mean, are you ready? let's...begin.'

*massages bemused, over weight mutt*

'Okay, firstly Pookie wants you to know that he loves you very much, he is - for the most part - a very happy pet, but he has - as I am sure you know- a number of issues that he would like for me to...yeah, okay, I'm picking up quite clearly a little distress, could be...um... do you work outside of the home?"

* waits for answer*

'Ah, yeah, I thought you did, It's coming through quite clearly now, I'm getting a sort deep blue, melancholy colour. Yeah, Pookie wants me to tell you that he misses you very much when you go to work. But that he understands you need to work. You're worried about work Pookie is saying, is this true?"

'Awaits"

'yeah I thought so, you've been a bit anxious about this. Probably you have noticed that Pookie has been closer to you lately? You have? Yeah, that is actually Pookie trying to 'support' you, um...like...um, a pack member. He knows...um.... he wants you to know he's there for you? Oh don't cry. I know it's tough, oh, I'm getting a weird...I don't know...um... a different colour here, a sort of purple, hmmmm. Have you recently lost someone close to you? A family member maybe?

*Awaits*

'Your boyfriend! Ah, well to a dog that would be family, he he he, ah, that's what the colour is, he's saying...he's...um.... telling me that this man was not good enough for you and he never was. Pookie is really clear on this. He says the man was...I can't see this clearly, but he's saying that the man didn't treat you as you should have been treated. Oh, I know, I know. here's a tissue."

'*awaits*

'Now, I'm picking up a picture....oh he he he, it's the vet's office! Oh Pookie, he he he, he wants you to know he does NOT want to go to the vets. He says the vet is scary!"

*Awaits*

'Oh he does? Yes, that's exactly what I am picking up here! He's scared of the vet. Wow, this animal is amazingly intelligent, his imaging is so crystal, clear. No really, he is a credit to you and your love for him."

* awaits*

"Oh, he says he hates the cat.'

*awaits*

'No, not your cat, what colour is your cat?'

* awaits*

" Oh no, not a tabby cat, this one is black and white. Maybe a stray or a neighbour's cat?"

*awaits*

'Your mum's neighbour has a black and white cat? Yes, Yes, that's what he's telling me, your mum's neighbour's cat, he really hates it."

'Okay? He also wants me to tell you that he calls you mummy! Aw, isn't that so sweet. Oh here's another tissue. He's saying you mean the world to him and that he really enjoys all those walks you take together. Especially the ones on the weekend. He says he's sorry you feel lonely at the moment, mummy, but that he will always be there for you.'

* awaits, beams*

"Okay, then, no you're very welcome. Oh sure anytime, animals are very open to us, if only we could somehow find the way to be more open-minded. I also do reiki and angel healing if you'd ever like to bring Pookie back. Yes, that will be 70 Euros. Bless. Take care now peace and blessing upon you!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 wonderwoman

Brilliant! I really do think this sort of thing could be a good nixer for you:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭fatmammycat

Woot! I'll set up a front room with some soothing whale music in the background asap, don't forget your money, Er, I mean animals! Willing to travel and can do distance readings, just send me a photo of your pet looking directly at the camera! That is verra important. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

CRazy cat lady/dog!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Words fail... Some wonderful replies!! ;)

Most is us know what our pets are thinking anyways. That is the bonding between pet and owner.

Advertisement