Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One man dancing right around the world

Options
  • 05-07-2010 9:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭

This was linked to in After Hours but deserved to be shared.
    Best youtube video I've ever seen and it'd put you in good form for the day, I'll be loading this onto the ipod for sure (if I actually knew how :o)

And realy anybody can have this experience once they had a bit of savings, took 14 months

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭Trashbat

He needs to get a proper job :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

He hasnt a patch on the dancing priest :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

You haven't seen many youtube videos if you think that's the best you have ever seen. And it's not really a very good experiance either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,008 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Thats dancing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Effects wrote: »
    You haven't seen many youtube videos if you think that's the best you have ever seen. And it's not really a very good experiance either.

Possibly, I was well impressed anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 ripeinmay

OP you need to stay in more and browse the the internet. Your about 5 years behind the rest of the planet. Don't look outside into the sunny day. Close the blinds, turn on your Computer, 4chan.org and you'll be upto speed in no time!
    Goodluck tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

That clip is from 2008
    And it's a cracking tune, I bought it off itunes.

4chan?
    I've heard about this site, don't know what it is and no desire to find out.

It's true I'm behind; never used bebo or facebook and I still don't understand how Twitter works!

I'm about to head off on a ROTW trip, not as epic as this guy but I was impressed, seems nobody else was :(

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I never tire of that video..

Thanks for bringing it back to my attention OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭christ on a bike!

Love that video too, although it makes me insanely jealous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Effects wrote: »

yeah, travelling the world is probably a shít experience.
    don't make such tard comments please/

• Advertisement
Advertisement