Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish poker updates(iphone app)

Options
  • 05-07-2010 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

Was just wondering if this could work.

An iphone app that works pretty much like Pokertwitter

or even the Pokernews.com iphone app, except its geared towards Irish Poker festivals.

I understand that there are sufficient web updates along with players tweeting their chip counts at this events, and the fact that not everyone has an iphone, but what do ye think about an idea like the above?

I've talked to a developer about getting something develped if the idea had any juice.

If anyone has any suggestions/criticism's then please fire ahead.

Its something that could be a handy alternative if you were'nt in front of your computer and wanted to see updates/news/ etc during the various festivals.

Carlo

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I would think its a good idea more so feeding frem twitter & facebook feeds.
    With the Android platform growing I think that needs to be looked at as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

This idea is in development!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Any testing to be done give me a shout.

Advertisement