Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen Android Website

Options
  • 04-07-2010 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

A guy Called Mj Smyth contacted me on Facebook after i asked about an android app. He created a website specifically for us android users going to oxegen. No app but a good website.

http://www.cad-monkey.net/Oxegen/index.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

*cough*iPhone users*cough*

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,447 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Im going to find this very handy. But in fairness, I dont think Ill bring my Desire to Oxegen! Just in case!

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭breeno

My big concern would be that at festivals like these coverage can be a nightmare. I'd be surprised if you could get a consistent internet connection.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,447 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

breeno wrote: »
    My big concern would be that at festivals like these coverage can be a nightmare. I'd be surprised if you could get a consistent internet connection.

Its congestion that is the problem. Change your APN around and you might find a way ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

I found coverage to be ok last year with o2 at electric picnic. Keeping the phone charged is much more difficult.

I brought my own charger and beat the massive queues for iphone chargers, just write your name all over the charger and remember to ask for it back with the phone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭mjsmyth

Thanks for the mention.

I know the site looks like an iPhone app, but unfortunately I had to use the tools available to me and iWebkit is designed with the iPhone user in mind. I promise to try harder next year :)

I have always found Meteor coverage to be excellent in Punchestown, even during the racing festival, so hopefully it will withstand the onslaught this weekend.

MJ

Advertisement