Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying an Ipad in Belfast

Options
  • 04-07-2010 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

just wondering does anyone know of the stock levels of the ipad in the apple store in belfast?....and also if i bought one there would it work ok with an irish itunes a/c for getting music aps etc?????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Yes it will work with an Irish iTunes account
    Your best bet to seeing if they are in stock is to ring them
    028 9016 1900

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mgkonline

now thats what i call quick just joined and posted 5 mins ago, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭dougs09

i waS IN belfast yesterday but i was afraid to ask about stock levels in case i bought one there and then, mainly as the money in my account is to cover my iPhone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

you might not need to go all the way to belfast if it is not conviente for you. PC World In lisburn stocks them also. I have mine over a month and it was worth every penny.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭ofjames

can u reclaim the vat if you buy in the UK?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

you could try!!

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭displaced dub

ofjames wrote: »

asked my accountant this a year ago and the quick answer was no

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

ofjames wrote: »

If you have an irish VAT number, they don't charge you the VAT, do they?

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭displaced dub

whiterebel wrote: »
    If you have an irish VAT number, they don't charge you the VAT, do they?

i asked apple this in belfast and the answer was yes they do its up to you to reclaim it and ive been told you cant, might want to ask an accountant mine could be wrong

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

i asked apple this in belfast and the answer was yes they do its up to you to reclaim it and ive been told you cant, might want to ask an accountant mine could be wrong

Maybe retail is different. I know some websites do ask if you are registered and then don't charge VAT. PC World Business website was one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement