Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant figure it out.

Options
  • 04-07-2010 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I don't know if this is the right place to post this if elsewhere would be appropriate but here goes.

I have been going from down to up constantly over the passed few years. Sometimes extreme, sometimes mild.

I have been diagnosed with depression but the pills don't work. I have tried lots.

There are sometimes where I feel at ease but only when I get the perception others like me. I have an outwardly optimistic view most of the time. Inside I either want to cry or destroy something beautiful.

The other day I felt on top of the world (literally and figuratively) I wanted to jump off the top of my office building just to land on a Mercedes below.

I have often times walked out on to the road without looking willing a truck or bus to hit me.

Inversely, I put no merit on my own life or posessions. If I can make others happy I will anyway I can.

The highs and lows are getting to me.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Hi OP,

Please contact The samaritans here, phone them if you just need to talk to someone.

I would also ask you to please go to your GP, or any doctor, and discuss this with them. They will be able to help, and they can put you in touch with more people who can help as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement