Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castleknock Arts Fair

Options
  • 03-07-2010 11:28pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I'm going along to this tomorrow.

Anyone go today??? What was it like?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

No idea what you are talking about. What arts fair.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

BostonB wrote: »
    No idea what you are talking about. What arts fair.

Do you live in Castleknock?

When you drive through Castleknock, beside Castle Court (where Flynn's are located) at the small little school there is a Big Sign saying Castleknock Arts Fair/Festival - it is across from the (Church of Irl?) church.

That is all I know about it - was driving through Castleknock and saw the sign.

I am going along today. Anyone else been to it? What was it like?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

I was going to go to this Friday evening but I didn't get a chance. I might go to it today......

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,028 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

It runs every year, but I think the last few years it was down in Coolmine rugby club.
    Well worth a visit, some excellent artists selling pieces there, and the proceeds go to charity.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Went along to this. V enjoyable.

In aid of a poor young fella who was on holidays with his friends, dived into a sandbank and is paralysed from his neck down. Only 19.

Art/paintings were very nice. And some nice craft stalls. Got me some fab cupcakes :D

Good cause. They probably should have publicised the event a little better.

• Advertisement
Advertisement