Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

June/Grainne St William St?

• 03-07-2010 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

For those who have been there do you find June better? What times/days is she there? I have been to see Eddie next door, found him good but not the queues! Is there usually a queue for June and Grainne? How much do they charge?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

i went in to june as eddie was closed, found her great. kept me in for ages! charges 55. Shes only there after lunch tues-sat i think. cant find the card she gave me. I would highly recommend her. I was lucky as i was 1st in, bit of a queue formed behind me so try get in before 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭encore1

i went in and was seen by Grainne a few months back....i didnt find her great to be honest, which i was surprised by because i've only ever heard good things about her. shes a really nice woman and i'd say you'd have great craic with her over a few pints but nothing she said has happened so far...

i was in with Eddie a few weeks ago and again, he got everything spot on!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭sky2424

encore1 wrote: »
    i went in and was seen by Grainne a few months back....i didnt find her great to be honest, which i was surprised by because i've only ever heard good things about her. shes a really nice woman and i'd say you'd have great craic with her over a few pints but nothing she said has happened so far...

i was in with Eddie a few weeks ago and again, he got everything spot on!

Have to agree, think grainne and june are overrated. ive been to eddie too...thought he was worse than june and grainne. He kept me for 5 minutes and i thought he was no good.

sky2424 wrote: »
    Have to agree, think grainne and june are overrated. ive been to eddie too...thought he was worse than june and grainne. He kept me for 5 minutes and i thought he was no good.

i found eddie quite good. Spent nearly an hour with me as he wasnt busy but saying that a friend went and he threw her out after 3 mins :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 haze,

Eddie can be alright if you get him when he's not busy. His dates were off for me though. I cant do sat cos I just get fed up with all the drama while you're waiting.

I think june is better then grainne. June just tells you what she sees whereas I think Grainne gives her opinion and tells you what she thinks about what she sees. I thought june was 50 the last time I was there???, and I think she's there most days from lunch time. June has been really spot on for me.

• Advertisement

went in to see June again today. as i was first i got over an hour. A lot of the stuff that came up in my last reading came up again which was interesting. Maybe everyones reading with her is the same lol be interesting to hear the themes of other peoples readings. Mine were to do with moving away for work and relationships, and making a decision between 2 relationships one new and one old.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

stepdoyle wrote: »
    went in to see June again today. as i was first i got over an hour. A lot of the stuff that came up in my last reading came up again which was interesting. Maybe everyones reading with her is the same lol be interesting to hear the themes of other peoples readings. Mine were to do with moving away for work and relationships, and making a decision between 2 relationships one new and one old.
    Stepdoyle,

Funny how you say that your reading was to do with work and relationship. I went to June back in May and my reading was pretty much similar to your.... June told me that I would be getting a job offer / contract from an international company and I'm undecided whether to move country for work or not....and in term of relationship that I have a choice between two one was with and old relationship someone from the past and someone new.... I know it only been two months since the reading and nothing she said has come true unfortunately there is no job offer , me and the ex is not even on speaking term and there is no new relationship....
    I am begining to think that maybe your right she probably does say that to everyone... :-(...

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

Mine sounded very similar to yours River1. A new job offer, a move overseas and choice between 2 men.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Sound like June is saying that to everyone that goes in to her ... no wonder everyone get a similar reading when thet goes back to her again... I'm begining to wonder whether or not she has any pyschic gift at all???
    The best and most accurate one I have been to was trisha that used to be in goerges street acarde and unfortunately she does not do it anymore ... at this stage I have given up on going to all this tarot and fraud fortune teller... you make you own fortune not go be the ill advise of some crap tarot reader who just fill you up with crap and then having to pay 50 euro for the bull****...
    But in saying that I did feel that june was a lovely lady but am doubting her tarot and pyschic ability... :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 36 sammy78

I went to June end of Jan, and i have to say i didnt find her general, yes she spoke about relationships, work and my finances but thats really what most people more or less would be interested in.
    In regards to relationships, she said there were several men interested but i had no interest in them, that i would meet a guy march/apr who would propose to me by christmas (no, i havent met him). She went into great detail about this.
    Workwise, she said i worked for a large company (i do), that she thinks i was going to get a job offer but she thought it would be offered to me by the same company.
    She did mention travel, she said that i could move away as the guy i would meet was into travelling but that wherever we where we would be happy.....In saying all that nothing has come about so far but she has given me a 9 month time frame for it to happen so we'll see.
    Ive been too a few psychics but the best one ive been to was patricia who was based in sandyford at the time (about 7 years ago). Im goin to see her on tues...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Sandra_Feather

June is great and is very accurate with her readings but she has now moved from South William Street to 10 Lower Abbey Street, <snip>. I have never been to Grainne so can't say.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 aquarius92

hello, anyone know the contact number for June, who has moved from south william street to 10 lower abbey street.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Sandra_Feather

June now uses offices in Fairview. If anyone wants to contact her, mobile is 868 207 314

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Elis85

Hi Sammy,

The post is quite old at this stage so very little hope I'd get a response :)

Any chance you could share Patricia's contact/address details please ?

Thanks so much

Advertisement