Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When should I get my hair cut?

Options
  • 03-07-2010 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

I normally get my hair cut every 6 or 7 weeks. I have quite long hair so it keeps it in good condition. I use Redken shampoo as I find it very good. I also dye my hair with semi permanent colour to cover up the first few greys. :( anyway I got my hair cut 5 weeks ago but I'm going on holiday to the states for a month so d you think I should get my hair cut now even though it's only 5 weeks since I last got it cut or should I buy a home dye and do it myself and then get it cut when i come home it'd be nearly 10 weeks then? I know it's not the biggest problem in the world but just wondering which would be best!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Get it done two days before you go. Or get it done over there, it would be cheaper for a high quality cut over there than here

Advertisement