Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "let's imagine our dreams came true & Sarky died" thread!

Options
  • 03-07-2010 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭

This is a metaphor video of that time that We are hiding in the long grass waiting for.
    The guy holding the cage being Devore feeling hard done by.
    The Parrot being Sarky,the parrot being Sarky.the parrot being...............
    The Shopkeeper being the people who put forward Sarky as a Mod in the first place.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj8RIEQH7zA

And this of Sarky as how He really wanted to be:
    May he rest in peace when the day comes i would like to say in advance.

Please feel free to imagine that Wonderfulterrible day in advance in any way You can.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I've always wanted a party when I die, so it would be a pretty awesome day to be honest. There'd be cake and a bouncy castle.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,049 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

And I was just starting to like him. Oh well. RIP

And probably go karting.

Man, my funeral is going to be awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

First pictures in from My time Machine when the news of Sarkys death is Broadcast to the World after three days of blank Screens on all TV Channels worldwide:

crowd_cheering_med.jpg

Seems like no one Went to his wake though except the guy Who inflated Sarkys ego bouncy Castle.

ADULT-BOUNCY-CASTLE.JPG

Oh don't be retarded. My boucy castle is going to be bigger than that. And it'll have a Hello Kitty theme.

You're not even capable of trying these days, are you?

• Advertisement

Ooh, everyone make up an epitaph for me! Best one gets a PRIZE!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Here lies Sarky, we hope.

Sarky wrote: »
    Oh don't be retarded. My boucy castle is going to be bigger than that. And it'll have a Hello Kitty theme.

You're not even capable of trying these days, are you?

Ah You got the message that the thread was meant as Your projected Epitaph:confused:

You're catching up!

new pics coming in of the hearse!

Thomas_ErlestokeManor2.jpg
    At Bridgnorth there was The World’s Biggest Thomas Bouncy Castle, and a Magic Show.

Better.

But you're still lame. I mean if you're going to go around pronouncing death wishes on folk, you could put some effort into it.

EDIT: Just tidied up the spelling and such of the thread title because, frankly, it was abominable.

Under this Sod lies another.

• Advertisement

Better.

EDIT: Just tidied up the spelling and such of the thread title because, frankly, it was abominable.

I thought You hated seeeerrrrrriiiiiinaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssss?

YORE MA, tbh.

Get new material, this stuff sucks.

YORE MA, tbh.

Get new material, this stuff sucks.

bit of a lame response there Sarky,are You not even trying these days?

I just don't really see the point with you. You are whiny and self-righteous and boring. My sweet Jesus, are you boring.

You couldn't take being banned, even for posting in the "post here to get banned" thread, you sent me a load of pathetic PMs full of prophesies of DOOM FOR DOOMED TCN THAT SARKY HAS DOOMED and declarations that my friends had abandoned me, each of which could probably get you sitebanned.

Remember how you said you'd never come back? Well piss, looks like you lied.

Remember how you said you'd never join the "other" group because of your fine upstanding morals? I suppose you just accidentally clicked on the "join group" button. Ooh, or maybe the EVIL ADMINS WHO ARE OUT TO GET YOU added you to the list out of spite?

You're a miserable hypocrite. Worse, you're REALLY BAD AT IT. And to be perfectly blunt, I've had enough of you. Don't post again in this forum without a big damn apology to EVERYONE here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement