Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pennys / Primark beauty

Options
  • 03-07-2010 1:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

Just wondering if many people have used this and what the thoughts are? I've bought the eyeliner, because i needed a parer and this was two eyeliners and a parer for €1.50 where tesco were charging €5 for just the parer! And i've bought glo baby nail polish which to be honest is rubbish. It dries really fast but chips a moment later from nothing. I put two new coats on about an hour ago and already nearly all nails have chips :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

I bought the eyeliner cos I needed a topper too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I love those thick eyeshadow pencils, they come in green, blue and pink. The nail varnish I found to be very light so multiple coats were needed. I got a manicure set from Pennys before, it was okay but not as good as Esscence manicure seperates.

I also got a blusher brush and it's great too. €5 for a parer is nonsense! You can get them in stationary shops for much much less.

Advertisement