Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mooting in law

Options
  • 03-07-2010 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi I was wondering if the mooting program in SL law counts for anything? A far as I can gather to pass a year you need 60 ECTS to pass a year, and these seem to be covered by the subjects taken in the year, so my question is what does the mooting count for?

Any replies would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭NavyandBlue

krrcarr wrote: »
    Hi I was wondering if the mooting program in SL law counts for anything? A far as I can gather to pass a year you need 60 ECTS to pass a year, and these seem to be covered by the subjects taken in the year, so my question is what does the mooting count for?

Any replies would be greatly appreciated

I just finished my SF in Pure Law. Now bear in mind that our class weren't actually semesterised last year like the rest of the College so I'm not sure how it will work for next year's second years.
    For 2009-2010, mooting counted for 20% of our overall contract grade (the mooting was based on the subject of contract law). We had four subjects in total so mooting counted for 5% of our annual grade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭DualBladez

mooting?

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Monkey09

DualBladez wrote: »
    mooting?

It's a mock court.

Advertisement