Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

El Shaddai

Options
  • 02-07-2010 4:04pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,979 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Can't believe the lack of coverage El Shaddai has been getting since it was shown at E3, it looks like on of the more interesting games shown and a total antidote to the dozens of grey FPS games.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'm sorry, Mr Retro, you want the gaming press to report on NEW IP now, do you? :rolleyes:

Also is it just me, or does the blonde guy look like he's sporting a cleavage-enhancing cut for his shirt? :x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Not my type of game tbh.

And not sure , but like Kiki said....his top is quite strange, as if he has tittys :P

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Button masher with on-rails platforming? :)

Looks beautiful though (apart from the dude with tits)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Looks very nice alrightie, from the art director of Okami (I think I read that in a preview) so to be expected.

Hopefully it will play well too, but the Edge preview and the trailer suggest an interesting and different story at least. Plus, I'll be happy if you get to fight the All Seeing Eye at some point.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Doesn't look particularly interesting to me.

Also, that guy is wearing a bra.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Nice Retro , me likey ! Something different is refreshing....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,979 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I think this is really early footage, well I hope so, since gameplay doesn't seem to be fleshed out much. Just hope they polish it into something special.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,979 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

New trailer at TGS for this game. Looks like there's a lot more variety in the gameplay but still looks along way off. Looks amazing though.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/tgs-10-el-shaddai/704724

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Demo of this on the Japanese PSN.

It looks AMAZING, serious mix of visuals in the demo alone. Gameplay mixed: some good (running across waves) some bad. For a one button game it feels quite button bashy and demanding at the same time. Visuals are worth the price of entry (erm...free in this case) curious how it will work over a full game. Like some of the quirks though, like purposefully overpowered bosses.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

the review is out!!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-el-shaddai/719039

I am totally sold!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Advertisement