Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penneys bra sizes

Options
  • 02-07-2010 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭

I vaguely remember a time when penneys used to have large bra sizes, but maybe I was younger and had small boobs then, because now I’m a 32F and they don’t go beyond E which is pretty frustrating. Or at least i can’t find anything higher than E whenever i go searching. Are women with large breasts not entitled to cheap bras too? Because everywhere else (excluding shops with sales on) a large bra is in or around €30-50 :eek:

So basically what I’m asking is do penneys make bras larger than E? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I'm an unusual size like you (30E) and I've never seen larger than a D there to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

There are several ranges that go up to F. The fancier ones generally don't go up that far but the basic ones do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

I'm a 34E and I never see anything bigger than a DD there.

Marks and Spencer have a fairly extensive range of bigger sizes - right up to a H. I always see lots of F/G. They are usually around €16 - not as cheap as Penneys, but better than €30+.

Unfortunatly crayolastereo - I think finding a 30E would be quite difficult. Many larger size ranges only seem to start at 32. :(

Advertisement