Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyprus or Malta

Options
  • 02-07-2010 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

which destination is better. i Dislike spain or lanzarote's tackyness but enjoyed ios 9greek islands) and enjoy places with good food, nice surroundings and mixture of good loud nites out and also with the option of a quiet nite available

1- i will be travelling with my girlfriend but she also enjoys nites getting drunk out on the town

plus which is cheaper

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Cyprus is very expensive. I ddint like either place but there's more to do during the day in Cyprus.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Cyprus is more expensive but is also more suited to nights out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Been to both, preferred Malta purely because of the greater quantity of things to see during the day and its small size. I'd go back to both places.

BTW, I'm an history/archeaology buff so Malta would have the edge.

Can't comment on the night life aspect, vague memories of having an interest in nightlife in a previous life.

Advertisement