Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor Tap

Options
  • 01-07-2010 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭

I put in an outdoor Tap last year (got a kit in Aldi).

Behind my Washing Machine there were two pipes, one for hot and the other for cold. We got a new machine last year and it only needed the cold pipe. So the hot pipe was no longer needed. There was an attachment with the kit that could have cut into the cold pipe so I'd have a secondary output to the Outdoor Tap. I was uneasy about cutting into the pipe in case I messed up, so i went with Plan B.

That is: I attached the kit to the Warm pipe, with the intention of not heating the water when I needed to use the outdoor tap.

My question is ?, is there an attachment that I can screw onto the cold pipe that can output to both machine and outdoor Tap, like a sort of three-way attachment, if you get my meaning, i made a picture (the red indicates an attachment i hope that exists.:

Image1.jpg

Comments

Advertisement