Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Semi Permanent Eyelash Extentions

Options
  • 01-07-2010 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

I'm just putting this up because there seems to be sooo many people looking for good eyelash extensions...
    If you just google it, 'Up to my eyes' is the first link that comes up, i can vouch for them and their products because i trained there and also have to keep going back up there to get my own done because i wouldn't trust anyone else to do them now. The products are very high quality ie; the lashes and the glue in particular, which is very important. Its based in greystones and they charge about €100. But on her website there is a list of people who were trained there and use the 'up to my eyes' products, so you should be able to find someone near to you. After that all you need to ask them is how many lashes they apply per eye, how long it takes, how long they'll last and how much.
    I just wanted to say don't just go for the cheapest extensions you can find, the person might not be properly trained, (and when that person is holding 2 sharp tweezers and super glue at your eyes, this will be important!) they might use any old cheap brand which you could have a severe reaction to. I went to someone cheap before and had a very bad experience and i was left bald for 6 weeks but i know i was lucky, it could've been a lot worse. If its handier for anyone, i work out of tallaght and out of kildare town (its not that far,:) only 30mins) and i charge €80.
    Rach

Advertisement